Bluewater customers can now seamlessly integrate their ServiceNow instance into Bluewater with ease. Created to allow you to leverage your existing ServiceNow workflows into Bluewater, without the complexity, effort and cost involved in a custom integration. The Connector will be available to Bluewater clients free of charge in the Bluewater ServiceNow store.
The key features of the connector are:
1. Business Data Synchronisation
- Automatically scheduled, ServiceNow initiated, one-way push synchronisation of your Cost Centre and Employee data from your ServiceNow instance into Bluewater.
- Removes any required management of this data in Bluewater, ensuring your Telco portal is always up to date.
- Automatically scheduled, ServiceNow initiated, two-way push and pull synchronisation of employees, devices and service assets and relationships.
- Ensures any devices procured are maintained within Bluewater for Telecom & Mobility reporting, while keeping ServiceNow CMDB.
Phase 2: in current development
- Leverage the power of Bluewater’s mobility catalogue through your ServiceNow instance for procurement.
- Regular, one-way synchronisation of your hardware/ service plan catalogue from Bluewater into your ServiceNow catalogue.
- Custom workflow allows you to create event driven submission of approved ServiceNow orders into Bluewater, which then flow on to your Telecom Managed Service Provider.
- Regular polling of Bluewater for Order updates and an update of status within your ServiceNow instance.
- Managing a mobile fleet requires many support actions post procurement; for example, Transfer of Ownership. The connector will allow these types of common tasks to be instigated and managed in your ServiceNow instance, leveraging the forms within Bluewater that your Telecom Managed Services Providers require.
- Regular polling of Bluewater for Service Configuration Order updates and an update of status within your ServiceNow instance.